Monday, March 22, 2010

2008- the year of travel

definition of procrastination. still one of the best jomon replications.


no idea, but can i take her everywhere with me?


easters


ana's birthday. my famous cake.


teaching her to drive, which she'll prob never do in MX.


the kids: katherine, me, sarah, jacob, theresa


an easter egg hunt, of sorts





sarah cut her ginnard


physics crawfish boil at the meriwether's


[little]luc + colin


kat + doug









luc + jodi, the wolf



there's a crawfish at the bottom of the pool


kat's graduation


end of may tradition at the zB house





big kid



slack line






what's brown and sticky?



pond





when you live somewhere shitty enough, you can paint the ceiling



the woods at sacred heart


dilp at sarah's ring ceremony. he's my fav


booha


me and karen for rick's goodbye. beers and tears.
chicot!
why aren't we moving?! cause you're wearing a lifejacket


me, by kat, at her going away


makes me smile



father's day tradition, the zB pool









our own 5 year reunion of sorts


sarah, the chemist













smoked meat festival. this picture helped me coin my nickname, large and in charge, because dear god look at me. also, the next day i busted a blood vessel in my eye. i was just so excited that these friends knew those friends.


see what i mean about the excitement thing?!


showing off our grade A (literally, our grades in ballroom dancing) dancing skills


ummmmm...?


late night




not done yet...not nearly done... but chet raymo's calling. night!

No comments:

Post a Comment